Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Going strong.

It feels weird to shift to talking about retail abstinence after the weighty topics of late.

The retail hiatus is still going strong. I did some sewing this weekend, and have been feeling really good about the process. I am going to have to make a trip to value village for new jeans soon, as mine are more patch than structure now and soon they may be declared a hazard. Sewing jeans not a fun game, so I will buy a pair second hand. I am also hoping to renovate a wool winter coat soon. Start out with a huge brightly coloured monstrosity, and end with my own monstrous creation.
This weekend i finished a few Crochet and sewing projects.
This weekend I attended a regina Ecoliving potluck, walked around the lake, and slept in. It was awesome. I organised an office potluck in place of our usual restaurant excursion and it was well received by all... amazing food!
The concert i was planning on attending last week was cancelled, so i now need to find a replacement Nov social event... Might go to BC at the end of the month for a Mike Doughty concert, but i have not heard back from the venue if there are tickets left.
It is getting very dark again... I feel like there is a layer of wax and wool on my brain these days. need more sun!
okay. sleep is free. I am going to go get me some!
E

No comments: