Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I bought it.

So I bought the new fridge yesterday. Still don't have it home yet, but tomorrow hopefully. Amy kindly volunteered her car to help me fetch the fridge but it was not ready for pick-up in time to take her step-son to basket ball, hence It is still at SEARS.
Living out of the electric cooler, though inefficient, it has me in the small fridge habbit. The new fridge is stainless, and pretty cute. I hope its modern finish does not conflict with the rest of the kitchen.

I also bought something else that i had not planned on buying, and it is making me feel worse than i know it should! I bought a $5.99 black asymetrical cartigan at value village. I was only looking for wool for christmas gifts. Amy was looking for a black cartigan, and in helping her look i came across it. I think it really is me. It fits well, and winter is coming. I think I need to get over myself.

No comments: